Menu Wine Breather Carafe
The Wine Breather Carafe by Menu gives your wine 10x more oxygen in under two minutes. Acidity and bitterness evaporate as your wine cascades, allowing taste and aroma to fully develop. Made from lead-free crystal, the carafe holds 48 oz. and is finished with a polished stainless steel lid.
- Store unfinished wine with the airtight lid
- Designed in Denmark
Place the Wine Breather over an open wine bottle. Then flip the two upside down to aerate. A second flip will return the wine to its original bottle.
- Handmade from lead-free crystal
- Polished stainless steel lid
- If you prefer serving wine (particularly a high-end wine) from its original bottle, you can return the wine from the decanter to your bottle using the Wine Breather adaptor (included).
- Norm Architects designed the Wine Breather Carafe for Menu
- Dimensions: 8" x 8.3"
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
All orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free U.S. shipping on all orders.
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
- Same-day delivery available for Kansas City residents.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any item in its original condition within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.