Tetu Cast Iron Door Stopper
Inspired by river stones, the Tetu Cast Iron Door Stopper can also function as a paperweight. This handcrafted stone is made from Nambu cast iron, a material used in Japan since the 17th century. Dense and smooth, this object makes an elegant first impression at the door or on your desk.
- Three silicone feet on the bottom to prevent scratching of surfaces
- Designed by award-winning designer, Makoto Koizumi
- Made from Nambu Cast Iron in Japan
- Small weighs 1.7 lbs
- Large weighs 3 lbs
- Small - 3” x 2 1⁄4” x 1 1⁄2”
- Large - 3 1⁄4” x 3” x 2”
Orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders (excluding furniture, and orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.