Tetu Cast Iron Door Stopper
Inspired by river stones, the Tetu Cast Iron Door Stopper can also function as a paperweight. This handcrafted stone is made from Nambu cast iron, a material used in Japan since the 17th century. Dense and smooth, this object makes an elegant first impression at the door or on your desk.
- Three silicone feet on the bottom to prevent scratching of surfaces
- Designed by award-winning designer, Makoto Koizumi
- Made from Nambu Cast Iron in Japan
- Small weighs 1.7 lbs
- Large weighs 3 lbs
- Small - 3” x 2 1⁄4” x 1 1⁄2”
- Large - 3 1⁄4” x 3” x 2”
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $35 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $35.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.
Complimentary Shipping on US orders
Complimentary shipping is included on every order over $35. Returns are free, too.
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
Easy 14-Day Return Policy.
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're a passionate team of knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have.