Knitting Chair, Sheepskin Upholstery
The gently curved seat and back ideally pitched for relaxation, and distinctive cut-outs for resting the elbows when reading, the Knitting Chair affirmed Kofod-Larsen’s reputation as a master of proportion and unexpected, sculptural form. It was put into production – but only as a limited edition. Since then, the elegant, inventive design has become an increasingly valuable and sought-after collector’s item.
The Knitting Chair is beautiful from every angle, making it easy to place anywhere in a room. Given the chair’s enveloping comfort, it has a relatively small footprint, which makes it an easy fit in compact interiors as well as in more spacious ones. The design also stands out on comfort – the result of Kofod-Larsen’s constant care to ensure ideal angles and lumbar support.
- Fabric swatches available upon request
- 35.7"H x 28.1"W x 26.3"D
- Seat Height: 11.8"
- Weight: 24.3 lbs.
- Wax-Oiled Solid Oak, Dark Stained Oak, or Walnut
- CAL117 Foam and Upholstery or 17mm Sheepskin
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 30 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 30 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.