Cast Iron Door Stopper
Inspired by river stones, the Tetu Cast Iron Door Stopper can also function as a paperweight. This handcrafted stone is made from Nambu cast iron, a material used in Japan since the 17th century. Dense and smooth, this object makes an elegant first impression at the door or on your desk.
- Three silicone feet on the bottom to prevent scratching of surfaces
- Designed by award-winning designer, Makoto Koizumi
- Made from Nambu Cast Iron in Japan
- Small weighs 1.7 lbs
- Large weighs 3 lbs
- Small - 3” x 2 1⁄4” x 1 1⁄2”
- Large - 3 1⁄4” x 3” x 2”
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.