Wine Breather Carafe
Menu's Wine Breather Carafe enhances your wine's taste and aroma by adding ten times more oxygen. It's the perfect gift for any wine lover.
- Wine can be decanted back into bottle if desired
- Store unfinished wine with the airtight lid
- Designed in Denmark
- 48 oz.
Place the Wine Breather Carafe over an opened bottle of wine, then flip the two upside down. The wine will flow into the carafe, allowing it to aerate. Remove the bottle to serve from the decanter, or flip it back over to serve from the bottle.
- Handmade from lead-free crystal
- Polished stainless steel lid
- If you prefer serving wine (particularly a high-end wine) from its original bottle, you can return the wine from the decanter to your bottle using the Wine Breather adaptor (included).
- Norm Architects designed the Wine Breather Carafe for Menu
- Dimensions: 8" x 8.3"
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 30 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 30 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.