The Menu Kettle Teapot is designed to elevate your daily tea ritual by adding a touch of Scandinavian design to your kitchen. The tea egg holds your favorite tea and is attached to a silicone string to pull out when you're ready to drink.
- Makes 1-2 cups (25 oz)
- Heat-resistant glass
- 7"W x 5.1"H
- 25 oz.
- Not designed for use on a stove
- Materials: Glass, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Silicone
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
We strongly recommend adding White glove delivery at checkout for large furniture items such as sofas and dining tables.
If your order is over 100 lbs, you live in an apartment building, or you have other entry logistical challenges, we strongly suggest upgrading to White Glove Delivery. The service is worth it.
- $199 for white glove delivery service with room of choice without assembly; please see details below (large armchairs or sideboards, cabinets, etc.)
- White glove delivery with assembly - additional $299
- Curbside - includes phone ahead notification. The delivery company will contact you directly to set up delivery if the order is over 100 lbs, which includes a lift gate.
- Item will be left in its packaging.
- Please inspect packing for apparent damage; punctured or damaged boxes. If seen, note on receiving paperwork. Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
- Furniture is carefully inspected before shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 48hrs of the carrier delivery date shown from the shipment tracking number.
- We will not be responsible for items left outside the building if you select "curbside delivery".
- No assembly.
Furniture is carefully inspected before shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt. Any damage should be reported within 48hrs of the carrier delivery date shown from the shipment tracking number.
White glove delivery without assembly - additional $299
- Delivers to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed with disposal.
- No Assembly; if required, please add the White glove delivery with assembly.
White glove delivery with assembly - additional $349 - Unlimited items
- Delivery to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed and disposed of.
- Assembly service. The delivery team will assemble your item.
We’ve spent an unreasonable amount of time seeking only the best pieces for your home so that you don’t have to.
14-DAY RETURN POLICY
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
As an authorized retail partner of all brands we sell, we stand behind our products and guarantee their authenticity and quality.
THE KANSO GUARANTEE
We stand behind the authenticity and quality of our merchandise. Nothing is more important to us than a transparent transaction that makes our customers happy – so if something goes wrong, you have our word that we will do everything possible to make it right.