Menu Wine Breather Carafe
Aerate and entertain with the beautifully designed Menu Wine Breather Carafe. Achieve perfect aeration by adding 10 times more oxygen to your wine as it cascades down the carafe. Now you can wow your guests while serving them delicious wine.
- Store unfinished wine with the airtight lid
- Designed in Denmark
- 48 oz.
Place the Wine Breather Carafe over an opened bottle of wine, then flip the two upside down. The wine will flow into the carafe, allowing it to aerate. Remove the bottle to serve from the decanter, or flip it back over to serve from the bottle.
- Handmade from lead-free crystal
- Polished stainless steel lid
- If you prefer serving wine (particularly a high-end wine) from its original bottle, you can return the wine from the decanter to your bottle using the Wine Breather adaptor (included).
- Norm Architects designed the Wine Breather Carafe for Menu
- Dimensions: 8" x 8.3"
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
Orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders (excluding furniture, and orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.