Menu Knitting Chair, Sheepskin Upholstery
The gently curved seat and back ideally pitched for relaxation, and distinctive cut-outs for resting the elbows when reading, the Knitting Chair affirmed Kofod-Larsen’s reputation as a master of proportion and unexpected, sculptural form. It was put into production – but only as a limited edition. Since then, the elegant, inventive design has become an increasingly valuable and sought-after collector’s item.
The Knitting Chair is beautiful from every angle, making it easy to place anywhere in a room. Given the chair’s enveloping comfort, it has a relatively small footprint, which makes it an easy fit in compact interiors as well as in more spacious ones. The design also stands out on comfort – the result of Kofod-Larsen’s constant care to ensure ideal angles and lumbar support.
- 35.7"H x 28.1"W x 26.3"D
- Seat Height: 11.8"
- Weight: 24.3 lbs.
- Wax-Oiled Solid Oak, Dark Stained Oak, or Walnut
- CAL117 Foam and Upholstery or 17mm Sheepskin
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.