Menu Bottle Grinder
The Bottle Grinders from Menu are so pleasing to look at they can double as your centerpiece. While its powerful ceramic grinder takes on spices, nuts, and even freeze-dried fruit with ease. To use, simply fill them with salt and pepper (or any delicious ingredient) and close them again.
- Set includes two Bottle Grinders
- Adjustable top for the perfect coarseness (4 settings)
- Rubber surface is easy to grip and clean
- Dimensions: 8.25" H, 3.25" D, holds approximately 10 ounces
- Care: wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Made of plastic and silicone with a ceramic grinding mechanism, oak wood tops
- Norm Architects designed the Bottle Grinder for Menu
- Designed in Denmark
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
Orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders (excluding furniture, and orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.