Menu Wine Breather Carafe
Designed to enhance your wine's taste and aroma, the Wine Breather Carafe by Menu adds ten times more oxygen to your wine. It's the perfect gift for any wine lover.
- Store unfinished wine with the airtight lid
- Designed in Denmark
- 48 oz.
Place the Wine Breather Carafe over an opened bottle of wine, then flip the two upside down. The wine will flow into the carafe, allowing it to aerate. Remove the bottle to serve from the decanter, or flip it back over to serve from the bottle.
- Handmade from lead-free crystal
- Polished stainless steel lid
- If you prefer serving wine (particularly a high-end wine) from its original bottle, you can return the wine from the decanter to your bottle using the Wine Breather adaptor (included).
- Norm Architects designed the Wine Breather Carafe for Menu
- Dimensions: 8" x 8.3"
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $35 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $35.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.
Complimentary Shipping on US orders
Complimentary shipping is included on every order over $35. Returns are free, too.
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
Easy 14-Day Return Policy.
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're a passionate team of knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have.