Ceramic storage objects from Asia inspired the creation of the 101 Copenhagen Osaka. The simplified half-sphere shape is lifted from the ground by three massive walls, adding sculptural detail to the design. With its sculptural and architectural shape, the Osaka bowl brings character into any interior scheme.
The bowl is cast in solid fiber concrete, adding a certain heaviness to the brutalistic object while also creating a unique and refined surface texture.
- Hand-glazed natural product; the colors may variate.
- Not waterproof safe.
- Designed by Nicolaj Nøddesbo & Tommy Hyldahl.
- Material: 100% Fiber Concrete
- Dimensions: Height 3.94" x Diameter 4.72"
Good To Know
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Cost: $5.95 or less
Ships via KANSO Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping delivers to residential front doors or commercial docks. The team will move items to the first dry, protected area outside the home or building.
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. A signature may be required. Please note this option does not include inside delivery, unpacking, assembly, or debris removal. For additional delivery options, contact Customer Service at 913-735-5769.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.