Areaware Bottle Opener
The Areaware Bottle Opener features a single bent-nail that functions as a lever to pry open your refreshing beverage. One magnet catches the cap and the second magnet keeps the bottle opener always within reach.
- Made of solid walnut or beech wood
- Ergonomic design gives leverage for easy opening
- Smart design won't ruin bottle caps
- Designed and made in Los Angeles, California
- Brendan Ravenhill designed the Bent-Nail Bottle Opener for Areaware
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.5" x .75"
Brendan Ravenhill Studio specializes in lighting, furniture, and product design. Since its founding in 2010, the studio has explored material, function, and manufacturing methods to create a body of work that we hope you love. Our products are devoid of excess and ornament, striving for a logical celebration of physics, material, and craft. We are inspired to create in a world already full of things because we believe that well-designed objects embody original ideas. We find great reward in making thoughtful work, and we’re proud to build all of our pieces in the USA.
All orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free U.S. shipping on all orders.
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
- Same-day delivery available for Kansas City residents.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any item in its original condition within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.