Areaware Bottle Opener
The Areaware Bottle Opener features a single bent-nail that functions as a lever to pry open your refreshing beverage. One magnet catches the cap and the second magnet keeps the bottle opener always within reach.
- Walnut or natural beech wood
- Two magnets for bottle opening and storing
- Designed and made in Los Angeles, California
- Brendan Ravenhill designed the Bent-Nail Bottle Opener for Areaware
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.5" x .75"
Brendan Ravenhill Studio specializes in lighting, furniture, and product design. Since its founding in 2010, the studio has explored material, function, and manufacturing methods to create a body of work that we hope you love. Our products are devoid of excess and ornament, striving for a logical celebration of physics, material, and craft. We are inspired to create in a world already full of things because we believe that well-designed objects embody original ideas. We find great reward in making thoughtful work, and we’re proud to build all of our pieces in the USA.
Complimentary shipping on U.S. orders