A classic toy for all ages that will endure generations of play. Cubebot is a wooden toy robot inspired by Japanese Shinto Kumi-ki puzzles. Made from wood and elastic, the Cubebot can be positioned to hold countless poses. And when it's time to rest, Cubebot folds back into a perfect cube.
- Sustainably harvested cherry wood
- Medium size Guthrie
- Ages 3+
- Inspired by the Japanese Kumi-ki puzzles
- David Weeks designed Cubebot Guthrie for Areaware
- Dimensions: 3.5" cube; 9.5" tall, 13.5" arms span
- Designed in New York
New York designer David Weeks founded the studio in 1996 as an umbrella for his diverse interests, which range from traditionally grounded metal fabrication techniques to contemporary toy culture. Over the past two decades, his product line has evolved from a core grouping of elemental lighting fixtures to a broader collection of upholstered seating, side tables, and sculptural objects with a simpatico sense of materiality and detailing.
All orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free U.S. shipping on all orders.
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
- Same-day delivery available for Kansas City residents.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any item in its original condition within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.