Futagami Frame Brass Bottle Opener
The Frame Brass Bottle Opener by Futagami is luxurious minimalism at its finest. Its polished exterior contrasts beautifully with the textured interior. As you use it over the years, the brass bottle opener gains a gorgeous patina due to oxidization.
- Engraved Futagami logo
- Made from solid brass in Japan
- Designed by Masanori Oji, for Futagami
- Dimensions: Length: 5 ½” Height: ¾”
- Care: Polish with a cloth and polishing agent to regain original hue after using
Founded in 1879, Futagami is one of Japan’s oldest metal manufacturers. Its collaboration with designer Masanori Oji has created a modern minimalist line of brassware home goods that combine traditional techniques and materials with modern shapes. Futagami’s craftsmen work from Masanori’s inventive designs to create truly original metal works that bring elegance and understated radiance to common everyday objects. His work with Futagami has won the 2009 Interior Lifestyle Award in Japan.
All orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free U.S. shipping on all orders.
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
- Same-day delivery available for Kansas City residents.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any item in its original condition within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.