The Design Ethos of Dieter Rams
This is Dieter Rams' 808-page book about his work, back in print in its original form with a PVC softcover and slipcase. The relevance of famous Braun designer Dieter Rams in modern design remains unbroken.
- Editors: Klaus Klemp, Keiko Ueki-Polet
- Release Date: July 2015
- Features: Full color, PVC cover in slipcase, 808 pages, 19 × 23 cm
- Language: English / German
About The Book
Now available again, this is the definitive reference book on the work of Dieter Rams. In his more than 40 years at Braun, Rams established himself as one of the most influential designers of the twentieth century. True to the principle of “less, but better,” his elegantly clear visual language not only defined product design for generations, but also our fundamental understanding of what design is and what it can and should do. Less and More offers boundless inspiration for anyone interested in the aesthetic and functional aspects of applied design.
Good To Know
Shipping & Returns
Ships via KANSO Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping delivers to residential front doors or commercial docks. The team will move items to the first dry, protected area outside the home or building.
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. A signature may be required. Please note this option does not include inside delivery, unpacking, assembly, or debris removal. For additional delivery options, contact Customer Service at 913-735-5769.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.