Androgyne Dining Table, Rectangular, Dark Stained Oak
Its playful yet elegant silhouette distinguishes the MENU Androgyne Dining Table. The invention of the Copenhagen-based Norwegian architect and designer Danielle Siggerud, its blend of the masculine and feminine – true androgyny – lends the collection its name. This dining table makes a characterful accent in any space – from a domestic dining room to a modern restaurant or office gathering point – and serves multiple functions to bring a timeless quality to the design. Perfectly executed joinery and the use of rich, warm oak make it easy to pair the dining table with any interior style, and the wood will age gracefully over time.
- Made from solid oak
- 83x 40in: 28.7"H x 82.7"W x 43.3"L
- 111in x 44in: 28.7"H x 110.2"W x 43.3"L
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 14-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.