Menu Blade Decanting Pourer
The Blade Decanting Pourer from Menu has 4 small holes that add 4x more oxygen to your wine as you pour, enhancing the taste and aroma. And since this just plugs right into the bottle, you don't have to use two hands to pour and aerate.
- Drip-free spout keeps your table mess-free
- Easy to clean, just rinse with water
- Wine aerator pourer fits all bottle types
- Patented Venturi aerating holes
- Takes up minimal space in your drawer
- DesignWright designed the Blade Decanting Pourer for Menu
- Length: 6"
- Made in Denmark
DesignWright is the London-based practice of English brothers Adrian and Jeremy Wright, specializing in product and furniture design. With a background in engineering, our work is often characterized by our appreciation of both the visual and technical aspects of a project.
All orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free U.S. shipping on all orders.
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
- Same-day delivery available for Kansas City residents.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any item in its original condition within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.