Pairing the luxurious feel of full upholstery with a clean silhouette, the Tearoom Chairs are as appealing to the touch as it is easy on the eyes. While creating the clean silhouette, Ross took exceptional care to imbue every inch with mood-lifting comfort. Every design element curves gently to ensure that the furniture’s contours complement our own.
Beneath the upholstery, a wood and foam construction creates the ideal pairing of sturdiness and lush comfort. What is a lounge design, after all, if it doesn’t deliver on the experience you imagine when you get drawn into its sculptural form from afar? Timeless in its expression and execution, the Tearoom Series is well-suited to both period and contemporary environments. The furniture maintains a clear visual connection to the sculptural 1904 Willow Chair that originally sparked the designer’s imagination.
- Club Chair
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 27.6"W x 27.6"D, weight: 66.2 lbs
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Lounge Chair
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 35"W x 27.6"D
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Plywood, Hardboard, PU Foam construction, Webbing/Belts
- No Sag Springs
- Foam Flex
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 14-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.