Menu Yeh Wall Table
The minimalistic Yeh Wall Table from Menu stands on two legs, balanced by a section of thin tabletop that bends upwards at a 90-degree angle against the wall for support. The slender tubular legs are slightly angled to provide additional stability. Use as a side table for books, plants, or a lamp. Lightweight and portable, the Yeh Table is perfect for homes with limited space.
- Screws into the wall for added support
- Low 17.7"H, 15.7"W, 12.6"D, Feet extend 10.25" from the wall
- High: 21.6"W (narrows to 17"W at wall)
28.1"H (floor to table surface)
4.3"H (surface to top of rear lip)
Legs extend 14.75" from the wall
- Materials: Powder Coated Steel
- Designed by Kenyon Yeh
Orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders (excluding furniture, and orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.