Yeh Wall Table
Designed to take up minimal space, the lightweight Yeh Wall Table from Menu stands on two legs, balanced by a sleek tabletop section that bends upwards at a 90-degree angle against the wall for support. It's perfect as a side table for books, plants, or a lamp.
- Screws into the wall for added support
- Slender tubular legs are slightly angled to provide additional stability.
- Low 17.7"H, 15.7"W, 12.6"D, Feet extend 10.25" from the wall
- High: 21.6"W (narrows to 17"W at wall)
28.1"H (floor to table surface)
4.3"H (surface to top of rear lip)
Legs extend 14.75" from the wall
- Materials: Powder Coated Steel
- Designed by Kenyon Yeh
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 30 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 30 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.