Osaka Bowl, Mini - Light Grey
Ceramic storage objects from Asia inspired the creation of Osaka. The simplified half-sphere shape is lifted from the ground by three massive walls, adding sculptural detail to the design. With its sculptural and architectural shape, the Osaka bowl brings character into any interior scheme.
The bowl is cast in solid fiber concrete, adding a certain heaviness to the brutalistic object while also creating a unique and refined surface texture.
- Hand-glazed natural product; the colors may variate.
- Not waterproof safe.
- Designed by Nicolaj Nøddesbo & Tommy Hyldahl.
- Material: 100% Fiber Concrete
- Dimensions: Height 10 cm x Diameter 12 cm.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.