The Monocle Guide To Better Living
Full of writing, reports, and recommendations, The Monocle Guide to Better Living is original, informative, entertaining and comprehensive. This is not a book about glitz but rather an upbeat survey of products and ideas built to treasure and last.
- Authors: Monocle
- Release Date: September 2013
- Format: 20 x 26.5 cm
- Features: 408 pages, full color, hardcover
- Language: English
Monocle is one of the most successful magazines to be developed in the past decade. Armed with an unmistakable sense of aesthetics and journalistic tenacity, its team—led by editor in chief Tyler Brûlé—has created an intelligent publication that continually inspires a global readership who are interested in everything from diplomacy to design. For its first-ever book, the editorial team looks at one of their core themes: how to live well.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.