The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes
The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes is a handbook for making a home that will stand the test of time; take knocks and scuffs in its stride; and where lives can unfold, children grow up, and dogs run wild.
- Release Date: September 2015
- Format: 20 × 26.5 cm
- Features: Full color, hardcover, 402 pages
- Language: English
This Monocle book tells us how to turn a house into a home. Both a practical guide and a great source of inspiration, The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes presents the interiors, furniture, and locations you need to know about along with portraits of the people who can make it happen.
The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes celebrates the durable and the meaningful through a collection of homes that tell a story. Most architecture and interior books show houses polished to perfection, manicured to the extent that it is hard to imagine anybody actually lives there: they seem to miss the point that homes are meant to be inhabited. They should be able to take scuffs and knocks and to be part of a community, whether in a Chicago skyscraper or on Australia’s sunshine coast.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $35 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $35.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.