Osaka Bowl, Mini - Light Grey
Ceramic storage objects from Asia inspired the creation of the 101 Copenhagen Osaka. The simplified half-sphere shape is lifted from the ground by three massive walls, adding sculptural detail to the design. With its sculptural and architectural shape, the Osaka bowl brings character into any interior scheme.
The bowl is cast in solid fiber concrete, adding a certain heaviness to the brutalistic object while also creating a unique and refined surface texture.
- Hand-glazed natural product; the colors may variate.
- Not waterproof safe.
- Designed by Nicolaj Nøddesbo & Tommy Hyldahl.
- Material: 100% Fiber Concrete
- Dimensions: Height 3.94" x Diameter 4.72"
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 30 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 30 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.