Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $75 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and select furniture).
$5.95 or less for all orders under $75.
Most of our furniture has special shipping considerations, due to the bulk of the items, packaging, and shipping materials. Our complimentary shipping includes curb-side delivery ONLY, and does NOT include delivery to a room of choice, packaging removal, or assembly.
White glove service is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States, for orders of $1,000 or more. Select white glove shipping during checkout. Two white glove service levels are available:
$299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
$399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
Shipping fees for international orders range between $15 and $40 USD depending on your location. Duties and taxes are billed at delivery.
We require signatures on packages valued above $500. In the event your item was lost, stolen, or mis-delivered, please email us within two business days of delivery. KANSO will not be liable for non-receipt of goods or replacement of goods. We suggest you always have packages delivered to a secure location where someone will be able to receive the goods (office building, doorman building, etc.). We will assist in filing a trace and claim with the respective carrier to assist client in locating lost parcels.
Every furniture order is fully insured, ensuring that in the event of any damage or loss during transit, it will be promptly replaced.
Yes. We offer in-store pickup as an option for our local customers. Simply select "In-Store Pickup" at checkout and one of our store associates will give you a phone call when it’s ready. Bring a copy of your order, the credit card used for purchase and a photo ID to the store to pick up your order. Orders will be held for 7 days.
Returns & Exchanges
KANSO offers Free Outbound + Free Return shipping on most items.
We strive to provide a simple and straightforward return policy for our customers. Here are the key points to note:
- Return Period: For orders shipped to the contiguous USA, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request a return (exceptions to our return policy are outlined below).
- Return Process: During the returns process, we aim to make it as easy as possible for you. You will be provided with a return label to facilitate the return of the item(s).
- Refund Options:
a. Free Return Shipping: If you choose the Free Return Shipping option, we will issue a refund in the form of KANSO Credit for the entire amount of your order (excluding any outbound shipping fees paid by the customer).
b. Original Payment Method: If you prefer to have the refund issued to your original payment method, the cost of the return label will be deducted from the total refunded amount. The exact cost of the return label will be presented during the return authorization process.
- Timeframe for Shipping Returns: Once you receive confirmation of your return, it is important to send the shipment back within 7 days to avoid potential denial of the return.
- Condition and Packaging: To be eligible for a refund or KANSO Credit, the item(s) must be in like-new, unused, and uninstalled condition, with all original packaging and materials included.
- Processing Time: Returns are typically processed within 5-7 days of the item(s) being delivered to our warehouse.
- Non-Refundable Shipping Fees: Please note that any shipping fees paid by the customer are non-refundable.
- Restocking Fees: In cases where the total value of returned items exceeds $5,000 or if more than one of the same item is being returned, restocking fees may apply. The specific restocking fee policy will be communicated during the return authorization process.
We value your satisfaction and want to make the return process as hassle-free as possible. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Items must be returned in their original condition. If we are unable to re-stock and resell your return, your return will be denied, so please be careful with your return and make sure it gets to us in such a way that we sent it to you.
KANSO is not responsible for uninsured shipments, so we recommend you insure your return.
Click here to start your return. Return shipping is free on orders over $75 if postmarked 30 days or fewer after the date of delivery. Returns postmarked after 30 days will incur a $9.95 fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Furniture and large item orders do not qualify for free returns. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges. Returns must be received in original condition within 30 days of receipt of order.
Made To Order: Made-to-order orders begin production immediately upon order placement and are built to your specifications. As a result, the item(s) cannot be canceled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time.
Large One Item Purchases: Large orders of one item are considered final sale. This means that once the transaction is complete, the item cannot be returned or exchanged. This policy helps us manage the costs and risks associated with processing large orders and prevents buyers from purchasing items with the intention of returning them after use.
- Made-to-Order Products
- Products identified as non-returnable
- Products which have been installed or assembled
- Products not in their original condition and original packaging
- Products which have been successfully delivered and signed for via White Glove Delivery
- Open Box Items
- Gift Cards
You can easily edit or cancel your order at any time as long as it is done before the order is fulfilled.
Please note that made-to-order orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted to the manufacturer.
What fun would online shopping be without anticipating your package? We’ll keep you updated via email or text while we complete your order, and we’ll send you a tracking number so you can follow its journey to your door.
You can also look up the status of your order online at any time. Just log in to your profile, and click on “View Orders” to view your order history. Your tracking number will listed alongside your order details.
You can always check the status of your order by clicking on Account in the navigation bar. We will be happy to make any changes to your order if you contact us before it has been processed.
Need More Assistance?
For further assistance, please fill out the form below to send us a message if your question is not addressed in our FAQ.