Menu Bottle Grinder
The Menu Bottle Grinder looks nothing like the salt and pepper grinders you’re used to. The unique, inverted design ensures that salt, pepper, dried blueberries, walnuts – or whatever you fill them with – only sprinkle out when you grind, leaving no trace on the table or in the kitchen. To use, fill them with delicious ingredients and close them again.
- Set includes two Bottle Grinders
- Adjustable top for the perfect coarseness (4 settings)
- Silicone surface is easy to grip and clean
- Dimensions: 8.25" H, 3.25" D, holds approximately 10 ounces
- Care: wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Made of plastic and silicone with a ceramic grinding mechanism, oak wood tops
- Norm Architects designed the Bottle Grinder for Menu
- Designed in Denmark
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $35 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $35.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.
Complimentary Shipping on US orders
Complimentary shipping is included on every order over $35. Returns are free, too.
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
Easy 14-Day Return Policy.
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're a passionate team of knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have.