Grind pumpkin seeds, walnuts, even dried fruit with the Bottle Grinder from Menu. Their inverted design ensures that spices only sprinkle out when you grind. Leaving no mess on the table. And with a rubberized exterior, there's no need to worry about them slipping from your hands.
- Comes in a set of two.
- Durable non-corrosive ceramic mechanism.
- Adjustable grinder for the perfect coarseness.
- Ceramic grinder is located on top so it doesn't spill onto the table.
- The Bottle Grinder was designed by Norm Architects, for Menu.
- Nominated for the Formland Design Award in spring 2011.
- Dimensions: 3"W x 3"D x 8"H
- Made of plastic, ceramic, and wood.
- Origin: Denmark
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
Orders placed by 4PM CST, Monday - Friday will ship same day.
LOCAL - Free in-store pickup is available for KC residents. Items will be held for seven days.
US – 2-3 day shipping is $5.95 or less—free on orders of $75 or more.
INTERNATIONAL – 5-10 working days: Free for orders over $200.
RETURNS - If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, return your product within 14 days for a prompt and courteous refund.