The Menu Bottle Grinder looks nothing like the salt and pepper grinders you’re used to. The unique, inverted design ensures that salt, pepper, dried blueberries, walnuts – or whatever you fill them with – only sprinkle out when you grind, leaving no trace on the table or in the kitchen. To use, fill them with delicious ingredients and close them again.
- Set includes two Bottle Grinders
- Adjustable top for the perfect coarseness (4 settings)
- Silicone surface is easy to grip and clean
- Dimensions: 8.25" H, 3.25" D, holds approximately 10 ounces
- Care: wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Made of plastic and silicone with a ceramic grinding mechanism, oak wood tops
- Norm Architects designed the Bottle Grinder for Menu
- Designed in Denmark
Norm Architects is a multidisciplinary design studio focusing on residential architecture, commercial interiors and industrial design. Norm Architects was founded in 2008 by architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen by their vocation to create timeless architecture and meaningful design products.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.