Stylish and Functional Storage with the Feve Wall Cabinet by Ferm Living
ORGANIC AND WARM DESIGN
The Feve Wall Cabinet by Ferm Living features a unique floating door design made from solid FSC™ certified European Walnut. Its slim and stylish profile, paired with its organic and warm appearance, makes it a versatile piece perfect for various spaces, from the bedroom to the dining room.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
Inspired by the distinct shape of a bean, which "Feve" translates to in French, this cabinet adds a touch of natural elegance to any space. Not only does it serve as an attractive piece of decor, but it also offers practical storage for your valuables.
Good To Know
- Color: Walnut
- Size: W: 17.72 x H: 46.06 x D: 9.06 inches
- Material: FSC™-certified solid European walnut and walnut veneer with MDF core. Oiled. The cabinet is designed to be mounted in 2 ways, with the cabinet door opening either to the right or left. Shelves are modular and can be removed.
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth.
About The Brand
Ferm Living is a Danish design brand founded in 2005 that specializes in contemporary furniture, accessories, and lighting. Known for its Scandinavian aesthetics blended with global influences, the brand focuses on craftsmanship, quality, and sustainability. Offering a diverse range of products, from plant boxes to larger furniture pieces, Ferm Living aims to enrich lives by creating functional and visually appealing designs that are both versatile and timeless. With a commitment to ethical manufacturing, the brand has garnered a loyal following among design enthusiasts.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.