Ferm Living's Vault Table: A Symphony of Steel, Marble, and Versatility.
The Vault Table seamlessly marries the strength of its arched steel base with the timeless elegance of a marble top, creating a piece that's both visually captivating and functionally sound.
DESIGNED FOR DUALITY
Beyond its surface, the Vault Table boasts vaulted side storage and a dedicated display shelf, making it not just a table, but a versatile centerpiece for any living space.
Good To Know
- Size: W: 15.83 x H: 19.69 x D: 13.15 in
- Material: Powder coated steel base with marble top shelf. Registered design
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth. Do not leave the surface wet
- Attention text: Marble is a natural material, small variations from product to product may occur
About The Brand
Ferm Living is a Danish design brand founded in 2005 that specializes in contemporary furniture, accessories, and lighting. Known for its Scandinavian aesthetics blended with global influences, the brand focuses on craftsmanship, quality, and sustainability. Offering a diverse range of products, from plant boxes to larger furniture pieces, Ferm Living aims to enrich lives by creating functional and visually appealing designs that are both versatile and timeless. With a commitment to ethical manufacturing, the brand has garnered a loyal following among design enthusiasts.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.