Kinto Pour Over Kettle in Black
This beautiful, hand-polished Pour Over Kettle from Kinto is perfectly balanced for a precise pour. And features a gently curved gooseneck spout, so you're always in control when saturating your coffee grounds.
- Hinged lid stays in place when pouring for effortless opening and closing with one hand
- Hand-polished for a beautiful matte finish
- No weld lines for a clean, minimalist look
- Ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand—never getting hot
- Made in Japan
- 1.0 Liter (34oz) boiling capacity
- Dishwasher and direct-fire safe
- Will not heat with induction, only stovetop
- High-quality stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6.0"H x 10.0"W x 4.5”L
Established in 1972 in Shiga, Japan, KINTO is a tableware company that develops original and customized products. Launching “Atelier Tete” in 2013 and “SLOW COFFEE STYLE” in 2014, KINTO products have been recognized and selected by renowned lifestyle shops, museum shops, and cafes across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
Orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders (excluding furniture, and orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.