Kinto Pour Over Kettle in Black
The Kinto Pour Over Kettle is perfectly balanced for a precise pour. It features a gently curved, well-balanced gooseneck spout. And each kettle is hand-polished for a beautiful matte finish.
- Hinged lid stays in place when pouring for effortless opening and closing with one hand
- No weld lines for a clean, minimalist look
- Ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand—never getting hot
- Made in Japan
- 1.0 Liter (34oz) boiling capacity
- Dishwasher and direct-fire safe
- Will not heat with induction, only stovetop
- High-quality stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6.0"H x 10.0"W x 4.5”L
Established in 1972 in Shiga, Japan, KINTO is a tableware company that develops original and customized products. Launching “Atelier Tete” in 2013 and “SLOW COFFEE STYLE” in 2014, KINTO products have been recognized and selected by renowned lifestyle shops, museum shops, and cafes across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
All orders placed by 4 pm CST ship same day.
- Free U.S. shipping on all orders.
- In-store pickup available at checkout.
- Same-day delivery available for Kansas City residents.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return any item in its original condition within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for more information.