Kinto Pour Over Kettle in Black
A beautiful, hand-polished kettle that's perfectly balanced for a precise pour. The Kinto Pour Over Kettle features a gently curved gooseneck spout, so you're always in control when saturating your coffee grounds or tea.
- Hinged lid stays in place when pouring for effortless opening and closing with one hand
- Hand-polished for a beautiful matte finish
- No weld lines for a clean, minimalist look
- Ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand—never getting hot
- Made in Japan
- 1.0 Liter (34oz) boiling capacity
- Dishwasher and direct-fire safe
- Will not heat with induction, only stovetop
- High-quality stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6.0"H x 10.0"W x 4.5”L
Established in 1972 in Shiga, Japan, KINTO is a tableware company that develops original and customized products. Launching “Atelier Tete” in 2013 and “SLOW COFFEE STYLE” in 2014, KINTO products have been recognized and selected by renowned lifestyle shops, museum shops, and cafes across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $35 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $35.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.
Complimentary Shipping on US orders
Complimentary shipping is included on every order over $35. Returns are free, too.
*Free shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
Easy 14-Day Return Policy.
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days for free (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're a passionate team of knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions you may have.