Experience the harmony of nature and elegance with the Chapter Candle from Audo Copenhagen
A BALANCED COMPOSITION
Chapter offers a meticulously crafted candle that provides a balanced composition to start your day, set the evening mood, or create a moment in between. With top notes of Japanese Hinoki Wood, Lemon, and Cardamom, anchored by the richness of Sequoia and Patchouli, and a delicate Amber base, this candle brings a harmonious fusion of scents to your space.
NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS AND PLANT-BASED WAX
Chapter candles are made responsibly with natural essential oils and plant-based wax. Paraben-free and phthalate-free, these candles are crafted with your well-being in mind.
Top note: Lemon Zest, Hinoki wood, a touch of Cardamom
Middle note: Patchouli, Sequoia
Base note: Cedarwood, Amber, Musk
MADE IN THE USA
Proudly crafted in the USA, Chapter candles bring the essence of nature and elegance to your home, enhancing your everyday moments with a balanced and harmonious fragrance.
Good To Know
- 79g / 2.8oz Votive Candle - H: 7 cm, Ø: 7 cm, Burn time: Up to 15 hours
- 235g / 8.3oz Poured Glass Candle - H: 10 cm, Ø: 9 cm, Burn time: Up to 30 hours
- 428g / 15.1oz Statement Candle - H: 5,7 cm, Ø 18 cm, Burn time: Up to 60 hours
About The Brand
A collaboration between Danish brands Menu and By Lassen, Audo Copenhagen blends historic design with modern innovation. Showcasing iconic works and new collaborations with designers like Norm Architects, the brand offers unmatched Scandinavian design.
Rooted in "soft minimalism," Audo prioritizes quality, craftsmanship, and natural materials in its collections. Each piece, from vases to coffee tables, fosters creativity and community.
Named after its multifunctional headquarters opened by Menu in 2019, Audo is more than a design brand; it's a lifestyle hub that includes coworking, events, a café, and a restaurant.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Cost: $5.95 or less
Ships via KANSO Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping delivers to residential front doors or commercial docks. The team will move items to the first dry, protected area outside the home or building.
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. A signature may be required. Please note this option does not include inside delivery, unpacking, assembly, or debris removal. For additional delivery options, contact Customer Service at 913-735-5769.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.