The Touch: Spaces Designed for the Senses
Spaces Designed for the Senses
People say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. In The Touch, Kinfolk and Norm Architects present an alternative: that good design is not only visually appealing—it engages all of the human senses.
The Touch presents five essential building blocks of human-centric design—light, materiality, color, nature and community—and welcomes you into over 25 spaces that exemplify how haptic design elements can provide a more luxurious quality of living. This new collaboration between Nathan Williams of Kinfolk and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen of Norm Architects offers a wealth of inspiration through stunning photography, philosophical essays, and practical tips from the minds of design industry leaders.
- Editors: gestalten
- Authors: Kinfolk and Norm Architects
- Release date: October 2019
- Format: 9 3/4 x 13 in
- Features: 288 pages, full color, hardcover
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders over $35 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $35.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 14 days of delivery with free return shipping. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for free returns.