The Touch: Spaces Designed for the Senses
Spaces Designed for the Senses
People say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. In The Touch, Kinfolk and Norm Architects present an alternative: that good design is not only visually appealing—it engages all of the human senses.
The Touch presents five essential building blocks of human-centric design—light, materiality, color, nature and community—and welcomes you into over 25 spaces that exemplify how haptic design elements can provide a more luxurious quality of living. This new collaboration between Nathan Williams of Kinfolk and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen of Norm Architects offers a wealth of inspiration through stunning photography, philosophical essays, and practical tips from the minds of design industry leaders.
- Editors: gestalten
- Authors: Kinfolk and Norm Architects
- Release date: October 2019
- Format: 9 3/4 x 13 in
- Features: 288 pages, full color, hardcover
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $50 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $4.99 or less for all orders under $50.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 30 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $50. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
Price match and interest-free monthly financing available.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 30 days for free on orders over $50 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
Exceptional Customer Service
We're passionate and knowledgeable design fanatics available seven days a week to answer any questions or resolve any purchase or product issues you may have.