Experience the ultimate sustainable comfort with the Desert Lounge Chair by Ferm Living, a modernist piece designed for indoor and outdoor relaxation.
DESIGN THAT INVITES COMFORT
The Ferm Living Desert Lounge Chair combines modernist aesthetics with a graceful profile, offering a chic yet comfortable seating solution that enhances any space.
SUSTAINABLE AND VERSATILE
Crafted with an eye for sustainability, the chair features an interchangeable seat made from recycled post-consumer plastic spun into PET yarn. Its tubular powder-coated steel frame and eco-friendly seat make it suitable for indoor and outdoor use, inviting you to relax while being kind to the planet.
Good To Know
- Size: W: 24.80 x H: 30.51 x D: 25.98 in
- Seat height: 7.87 in
- Material: Powder coated steel frame. Seat: Hand-woven from 100% PET yarn - made from recycled post-consumer plastic
- Removable seat hand-woven from PET yarn made from recycled plastic that corresponds to 53 plastic bottles. Suitable for outdoor use. Registered design
- Care instructions: Seat: 30°C gentle wash. Dry flat. Frame: Wipe with a damp cloth
About The Brand
Ferm Living is a Danish design brand founded in 2005 that specializes in contemporary furniture, accessories, and lighting. Known for its Scandinavian aesthetics blended with global influences, the brand focuses on craftsmanship, quality, and sustainability. Offering a diverse range of products, from plant boxes to larger furniture pieces, Ferm Living aims to enrich lives by creating functional and visually appealing designs that are both versatile and timeless. With a commitment to ethical manufacturing, the brand has garnered a loyal following among design enthusiasts.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.