The Ferm Living Rico Divan - Where Comfort Meets Elegance.
SOFT, CURVED LINES FOR MODERN COMFORT
The Ferm Living Rico Divan combines classic and modern elements, featuring soft lines that exude comfort while maintaining an elegant design.
A VERSATILE PIECE FOR MODERN LIVING
The Rico Divan is a multitasker, serving as a daybed, settee, or chaise lounge. Its curvy design adds a modern touch and adapts effortlessly to any space, offering comfort and style in one versatile package.
Good To Know
- Size: W: 74.80 x H: 31.10 x D: 32.09 in
- Seat height: 16.14 in
- Backrest height: 14.96 in
- Material: Fabric: 35% acrylic, 24% polyester, 19% viscose, 14% cotton, 5% linen and 3% other fibres. Backrest: molded foam with inner metal structure. Seat: molded foam with inner wooden structure. Feet: low density polyethylene
- Care instructions: Vacuum frequently on medium power. Remove wet stains by carefully dabbing with a lint-free cloth or sponge wrung in warm detergent-free water. If the stain remains, we recommend a chemical dry-cleaning product (e.g. KR2) or professional dry cleaning
About The Brand
Ferm Living is a Danish design brand founded in 2005 that specializes in contemporary furniture, accessories, and lighting. Known for its Scandinavian aesthetics blended with global influences, the brand focuses on craftsmanship, quality, and sustainability. Offering a diverse range of products, from plant boxes to larger furniture pieces, Ferm Living aims to enrich lives by creating functional and visually appealing designs that are both versatile and timeless. With a commitment to ethical manufacturing, the brand has garnered a loyal following among design enthusiasts.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.