Elevate Your Space with the Versatile Androgyne Lounge Table by Audo Copenhagen
REFINED MATERIALS AND SIMPLE SILHOUETTE
Designed by Norwegian architect Danielle Siggerud for Audo Copenhagen, the Androgyne Lounge Table is crafted from elegant materials like natural or dark-stained oak or walnut. Its simple silhouette adds modern elegance to any space.
VERSATILE DESIGN WITH LUXURIOUS TABLETOP OPTIONS
This versatile piece can serve as a table or bench in everyday settings. Its luxurious options of Kunis breccia stone or Calacatta Viola marble elevate your space and provide a platform for books or decorations.
Good To Know
- 17.72"L x 47.24"W x 14.90"H
- Wooden Base & Top, Weight: 44.1 lbs.
- Wooden Base and Marble Top: 83.5 lbs.
- Marble Base & Top: 120.3 lbs.
- Kunis Breccia, Natural Oak Veneer, or Walnut Veneer Table Top
- Solid Brass
- Powder-coated Steel
- PA Plastic Glides
About The Brand
A collaboration between Danish brands Menu and By Lassen, Audo Copenhagen blends historic design with modern innovation. Showcasing iconic works and new collaborations with designers like Norm Architects, the brand offers unmatched Scandinavian design.
Rooted in "soft minimalism," Audo prioritizes quality, craftsmanship, and natural materials in its collections. Each piece, from vases to coffee tables, fosters creativity and community.
Named after its multifunctional headquarters opened by Menu in 2019, Audo is more than a design brand; it's a lifestyle hub that includes coworking, events, a café, and a restaurant.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.