Androgyne Lounge Table
The Androgyne Lounge Table is a stunning piece of furniture designed by Norwegian architect and designer Danielle Siggerud for Audo Copenhagen's former showroom cafe. Crafted from refined materials such as natural or dark stained oak or walnut, this versatile and modernist design can be used as a lounge table or bench for everyday settings. Its simple silhouette and beautiful options of kunis breccia stone or Calacatta viola marble tabletop will undoubtedly elevate your space and provide a perfect place for your favorite books or statement decorations.
- A simple silhouette and refined materials
- Versatile design for use as a lounge table or bench
- Option of Kunis breccia stone or Calacatta Viola marble tabletop
- 17.72"L x 47.24"W x 14.90"H
- Wooden Base & Top, Weight: 44.1 lbs.
- Wooden Base and Marble Top: 83.5 lbs.
- Marble Base & Top: 120.3 lbs.
- Kunis Breccia, Natural Oak Veneer, or Walnut Veneer Table Top
- Solid Brass
- Powder-coated Steel
- PA Plastic Glides
Shipping & Returns
- Your order will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy complimentary shipping on U.S. orders over $75 (excluding orders to Alaska and Hawaii and large furniture).
- $6.99 or less for all orders under $75.
- Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Return your unused item within 30 days of delivery with complimentary return shipping on orders over $75 if you choose a return for store credit. Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.
- Furniture does not qualify for complimentary shipping and returns.
- In the rare instance of shipping damages or defects, we'll happily issue a replacement immediately.
Why Buy From KANSO?
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
If you're unhappy with your item, you can return it within 30 days for free on orders over $75 (not applicable on furniture or special order items). Please see our Return Policy for details.
As an authorized retail partner of all brands we sell, we stand behind our products and guarantee their authenticity and quality.
THE KANSO GUARANTEE
We stand behind the authenticity and quality of our merchandise. Nothing is more important to us than a transparent transaction that makes our customers happy – so if something goes wrong, you have our word that we will do everything possible to make it right.