Eave Modular Sofa from Audo Copenhagen - A Sculptural Piece Inspired by Architectural Aesthetics
ARCHITECTURAL ELEGANCE MEETS PLUSH COMFORT
The Eave Modular Sofa from Audo Copenhagen has a unique design inspired by architecture, with curved upholstered armrests resembling overhanging roof 'eaves' that give it a distinctive look. It's spacious, comfortable, and perfect for relaxation or active engagement.
VERSATILE FOR HOME AND PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS
The Eave Modular Sofa is an incredibly versatile piece of furniture that is suitable for both residential and professional spaces. Its seating angle and size make it an ideal choice for any setting. If you request fabric swatches, you can ensure that the sofa will match your design aesthetic perfectly.
Good To Know
- 2-Seater: 27.76"H x 67.72"W x 33.86"L, Weight: 141 lbs.
- Single Corner: 27.76"H x 33.86"W x 33.86"L, Weight: 70.5 lbs.
- Seat Height: 15.95"
- Materials: Pine, Plywood, MDF, Steel (spring), HR foam, Upholstery, Plastic, Steel
About The Brand
A collaboration between Danish brands Menu and By Lassen, Audo Copenhagen blends historic design with modern innovation. Showcasing iconic works and new collaborations with designers like Norm Architects, the brand offers unmatched Scandinavian design.
Rooted in "soft minimalism," Audo prioritizes quality, craftsmanship, and natural materials in its collections. Each piece, from vases to coffee tables, fosters creativity and community.
Named after its multifunctional headquarters opened by Menu in 2019, Audo is more than a design brand; it's a lifestyle hub that includes coworking, events, a café, and a restaurant.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.