Elevate Your Living Space with the Sleek Plinth Bridge from Audo Copenhagen
ADAPTABLE ELEGANCE FOR ANY SETTING
The Plinth Bridge from Audo Copenhagen offers sleek design versatility, standing alone as a statement piece or pairing seamlessly with the Plinth Low podium to suit your decor needs.
LUXURY MEETS FUNCTIONAL STYLE
Select from options like White Carrera marble or Calacatta Viola to suit your style. This low-profile piece enhances aesthetics while adding practical function.
Good To Know
- Dimensions: 14.9"H x 39.3"W x 13.7"D, Weight: 242.5lbs.
- Nero Marquina marble
Grey Kendzo marble
Calacatta Viola marble
Kunis Breccia stone
Marble is treated with a sealer for surface protection
- Nero Marquina marble
About The Brand
A collaboration between Danish brands Menu and By Lassen, Audo Copenhagen blends historic design with modern innovation. Showcasing iconic works and new collaborations with designers like Norm Architects, the brand offers unmatched Scandinavian design.
Rooted in "soft minimalism," Audo prioritizes quality, craftsmanship, and natural materials in its collections. Each piece, from vases to coffee tables, fosters creativity and community.
Named after its multifunctional headquarters opened by Menu in 2019, Audo is more than a design brand; it's a lifestyle hub that includes coworking, events, a café, and a restaurant.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.