Discover the Perfect Blend of Comfort and Modern Aesthetics with Audo Copenhagen's Tearoom Chairs.
MODERN ELEGANCE MEETS SUPREME COMFORT
The Tearoom Chairs from Audo Copenhagen are the epitome of design excellence, blending plush upholstery with a clean, modern silhouette. Every curve of these chairs has been thoughtfully crafted for maximum comfort, while a sturdy wood and foam construction ensures durability.
A NOD TO THE PAST, DESIGNED FOR THE PRESENT
Echoing the sculptural beauty of the 1904 Willow Chair, these timeless pieces effortlessly enhance both contemporary and period environments. Their versatile design, luxurious upholstery, and intuitive curved form make these chairs a perfect fit for various settings.
Good To Know
- Club Chair
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 27.6"W x 27.6"D, weight: 66.2 lbs
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Lounge Chair
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 35"W x 27.6"D
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Plywood, Hardboard, PU Foam construction, Webbing/Belts
- No Sag Springs
- Foam Flex
About The Brand
A collaboration between Danish brands Menu and By Lassen, Audo Copenhagen blends historic design with modern innovation. Showcasing iconic works and new collaborations with designers like Norm Architects, the brand offers unmatched Scandinavian design.
Rooted in "soft minimalism," Audo prioritizes quality, craftsmanship, and natural materials in its collections. Each piece, from vases to coffee tables, fosters creativity and community.
Named after its multifunctional headquarters opened by Menu in 2019, Audo is more than a design brand; it's a lifestyle hub that includes coworking, events, a café, and a restaurant.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.