The Tearoom Sofa - The Perfect Marriage of Comfort and Aesthetics
COMFORT MEETS CONTEMPORARY ELEGANCE
The Tearoom Sofa encapsulates the luxurious feel of full upholstery with a meticulously curated silhouette. Nick Ross has crafted this series with an unparalleled focus on comfort, ensuring every curve and contour harmonizes with human anatomy. The delicate balance of wood and foam creates furniture pieces that are not only visually stunning but also lavishly comfortable.
INSPIRED BY THE 1904 WILLOW CHAIR
The Tearoom Sofa has a modern look but is inspired by the classic Willow Chair from 1904. It's a versatile design that can fit into any type of setting, whether it's traditional or contemporary. Although it's comfortable and inviting, it still maintains a formal look and structure, making it suitable for any occasion.
If you're interested in adding it to your home, you can request fabric swatches to ensure that it matches your decor perfectly.
Good To Know
- Dimensions: 30.7"H x 74.8"W x 22.8"D
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Plywood, Hardboard, PU Foam construction, Webbing/Belts
- No Sag Springs
- Foam Flex
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.