Experience the Timeless Elegance of the Umanoff Side Table from Audo Copenhagen, a Reimagined Classic in Walnut and Brass
A NOD TO CLASSIC ELEGANCE
Inspired by a 1950s classic, the Umanoff Side Table combines the warmth of walnut with the luster of brass in a striking tripod design. This table doesn't just hold your favorite items—it elevates them.
VERSATILITY IN SIZE AND FUNCTION
The Umanoff Side Table packs a visual punch without taking up valuable real estate in your room. Available in two sizes, it's versatile enough to be a companion to your sofa or a standalone statement piece. Its adaptable design ensures it will find a home in any room, fulfilling your unique needs and style.
Good To Know
- Overall Dimensions: 17"L x 17"W x 17.7"H
- Weight: 4.87 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 17"L x 17"W x 23.6"H
- Weight: 5.38 lbs.
- Table Top, Brass Edge : 17" DIA
- Table Top, Wooden Edge : 15.7" DIA
- Can Hold Up To 11 lbs.
- Solid Oiled Walnut
- Brushed Brass with Matte Lacquer
About The Brand
A collaboration between Danish brands Menu and By Lassen, Audo Copenhagen blends historic design with modern innovation. Showcasing iconic works and new collaborations with designers like Norm Architects, the brand offers unmatched Scandinavian design.
Rooted in "soft minimalism," Audo prioritizes quality, craftsmanship, and natural materials in its collections. Each piece, from vases to coffee tables, fosters creativity and community.
Named after its multifunctional headquarters opened by Menu in 2019, Audo is more than a design brand; it's a lifestyle hub that includes coworking, events, a café, and a restaurant.
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.