Elevate your space with the versatile and stylish Zet Storage System from Audo Copenhagen.
MODULAR SHELVING SYSTEM
The Zet Storage System by Audo Copenhagen is a sleek and modular unit that blends style and strength. With wooden U-shaped shelves and a sturdy metal frame, it's both gorgeous and functional.
ADAPTABLE AND VERSATILE
Zet's modular design allows for easy assembly, disassembly, and relocation. You can effortlessly adjust the shelving system to fit your ever-changing needs, making it a perfect addition to any space.
DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
Created by the renowned Norm Architects, the Zet Storage System embodies timeless Scandinavian design and functionality, making it a perfect fit for any contemporary space.
Good To Know
- 1x2 System: 27.56"H x 60.24"W x 15.75"L
- 1x3 System: 44.88"H x 60.24"W x 15.75"L
- 1x4 System: 62.2"H x 60.24"W x 15.75"L
- Back Panel: 14.57"H x 59.45"W x 0.63"L
- Back Panel: TSCA MDF, Textile
- Magazine Shelf & Base: Powder-coated steel
Shipping & Returns
Ships via Complimentary KANSO Curbside Delivery
- Delivery: Standard Delivery includes front door delivery. For multi-unit buildings, delivery may be inside the building entrance but not to specific apartment doors. Please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. Please note, customer signature is required and returns will not be accepted once successful delivery has been completed.
- White Glove Service: White Glove is available at an additional cost, for orders to the contiguous United States. Two white glove service levels are available:
- $299 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal
- $399 - White Glove - Room of Choice + Packaging Removal + Assembly of Product
- Scheduling: You will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Please view our Help page for details and exclusions.